Option 1: I want to delete my previous parent account and create new classroom account
Please email us at email@example.com and we will disable your previous account so that you can create a new account on Splash Math Classroom Edition.
Option 2: I want to keep my previous account for my family and want to create a new teacher account for my classroom.
You will have to change the email address associated with your parent account to your personal email address and then create a new teacher account using your school email address. Please follow the following steps for this:
1. Sign in to your current parent account on Splash Math from www.splashmath.com/signin
2. From Parent Dashboard page, go to "Edit Profile".
3. From Edit Profile page, change your email address as shown below:
4. Click on "Update" at the bottom of the page to update your email address. You will receive a confirmation email on your new email address to verify it. Go to your mailbox and click on the link provided in the confirmation email to confirm your new email address. Once this is done, your parent account will be associated with your new email address. If you don’t receive an email, please make sure that you check your spam folder as well. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org in your address book so as to make sure you receive all emails from us.
5. You are all set now to create a new teacher account on Splash Math Classroom Edition. Please click here or visit www.splashmath.com/teachers/register and create a new teacher account with your school email.