I suggest you ...

cancel account

I cancel my trial account? My daughter does not use it, and I can't find anywhere to cancel the account.

227 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    LizLiz shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

71 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • LoriAnn LevantoLoriAnn Levanto commented  · 

has anyone found out how to cancel the free trial. I don't want to be charged for something that is not being used.

• Nicole CheckleyNicole Checkley commented  · 

I request that my account be cancelled due to the daily question limit bring sufficient. The trial did not enable us to view thd full site and was disappointing as a 'trial' as it did not give us any further access than. Normal but just an opportunity for the company to lock us into a payment scheme.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Hi, plz I request you to cancel my account asap. My daughter hasn't used it even once. Thank u very much

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would like to cancel my account. Please CANCEL ACCOUNT ASAP and contact me when finished. Thanks in advance with this matter.

• JessicaJessica commented  · 

Please cancel my account .

• lhinton946lhinton946 commented  · 

i want my account cancelled....have attempted to contact you on 2 other occasons and received no response....open an account feb 8 and it was availble to me for a short period of time before I was ask for another payment..then I was charged again for march which I should e reimburse for since I have not be able to use splash math since feb....Please CANCEL ACCOUNT

• KyleKyle commented  · 

I canceled the subscription during my free trial period and now I'm getting billed!?!?! I need this canceled and my money refunded

• Twist033Twist033 commented  · 

Cancel my account thought it was free . Is very misleading

• BrittaneyBrittaney commented  · 

Please cancel my account right away thank you

• Camille WheatleyCamille Wheatley commented  · 

Please cancel my account ASAP. I would like a refund for what I was charged today. I only wanted to use the app for the monthly trial.

• JasonJason commented  · 

Please cancel my account ASAP

• JenJen commented  · 

Please cancel my account! We don't use it at all and I can't find anywhere to cancel! So frustrating

• KennedyKennedy commented  · 

Hi kaityln its me kennedy

• KennedyKennedy commented  · 

Want to go out with me

Feedback and Knowledge Base