• google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • KariKari commented  · 

Please cancel my account

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please let me know how to cancel my account.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please cancel my account. Please let me know where to send my cancellation request

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

I never clicked that I wanted the free trial. I do not want this account and never did. I am a teacher, I was looking into using this app for my classroom but never clicked that I wanted the free trial. Please cancel whatever you may have for me.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please cancel account don't want it anymore

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

FYI. To cancel the subscription you need to go to settings on the device the actual app is on (not the parent portal - so in my case my son's ipad) and then Itunes & App Store, click on the apple ID then View Apple ID, then you should see an option for subscriptions, at which point you can cancel or change the subscription. Makes no sense why a child can change the subscription but this is what I had to do to make it work.
        While I liked the APP, the customer support, in regards to cancelling, never told me this, I had to figure it out on my own. Hope it helps someone out there.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I do not want to sign up for s free trial

• Lisa curtisLisa curtis commented  · 

This is the second email I have sent please cancel account I have not used it, I didn't click on start free trial if u charge my account I will b taking legal action

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please cancel my subscription . In just one day my granddaughter is not interested

• Anonymous helperAnonymous helper commented  · 

I finally found out how to cancel your subscription:
        On your iphone/ipad, go to settings, then iTunes & app store. Click your apple id at the top. Fill in your password, then click subscriptions. You will see splash math and will be able to cancel your subscription there. Good luck!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please cancel my account as my kid not using it. A refund is needed as my credit card is charged today.

• R. WhiteR. White commented  · 

Please cancel my account. A refund is needed as my credit card was charged.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I want to cancel my account. It is not being used and I was charged on my American Express Card against my wishes and I will not pay for this!

• AlysiaAlysia commented  · 

I have tried to cancel prior to my subscription, there is no way to cancel. I do not authorize splash math to charge my credit card.

• AmyAmy commented  · 

Cancel my acct please

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base